Hello! My name is Frances Trilone and I love writing and reading Young Adult books. I fell in love with words when I learned how to read and eventually wrote my first story at the age of ten — a story about two best friends having a spitball fight in church.
I was born in New Jersey, went to high school in Japan, graduated from college in New York City, and now live in Texas with my family. Besides writing, I love to read, hike, watch movies, and spend time with family and friends. I also love animals and have three cats and a dog who constantly demand my attention.
7 Random Facts About Me
1. I’m 100% Trekkie. In fact, you might just find a Starfleet uniform in my closet or see me at a Trekkie convention.
2. When I was eight years old, I wanted to be a maid. That dream fizzled when I learned how UN-fun cleaning can be.
3. I avoid killing living beings including spiders and scorpions. I even bought a humane bug catcher and love using it. If my purse was bigger, I’d probably carry it around.
4. I’m a proud introvert who needs moments of silence to recharge my energy.
5. I have two tattoos — both are visible — and if I get up the nerve, I plan on getting another one.
6. I’m a fan of Tim Burton movies especially Nightmare Before Christmas. I probably have over thirty Nightmare Before Christmas t-shirts but since I’m afraid they’ll fade, I don’t wear them often.
7. I love being outside with nature and I love the sound of silence. In fact, I write best when listening to white noise.